Thrive Home Care is continuously working to keep you, your family, and the community safe and healthy. You can guarantee that we have prepared and placed safety measures to provide you with the services you require in a very safe manner. We will also continue to monitor the virus prevalence, cases, and hospitalization trends.
Thank you for your commitment. If you need care services, please feel free to get in touch with us. You can trust in our healthcare team to maintain and protect your health and wellness.
What you need to know
- COVID-19 spreads from person-to-person contact, so the more you closely interact with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of getting COVID-19.
- If you decide to engage in public activities, continue to protect yourself by practicing everyday preventive actions, such as the washing of hands frequently, practicing social distancing, following cough etiquette, and wearing masks.
- Always keep these items on hand when going out: a face mask, tissues, and a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, if possible.
Should you go out?
As the communities and businesses around the world are slowly opening, you may be starting to look for ways on how to resume daily activities as safely as possible.
According to the CDC, activities can be safer if:
- You maintain at least 6 feet of space between you and others.
- Activities are done in outdoor spaces because indoor spaces with less ventilation where it might be harder to keep people apart are riskier.
- People are wearing masks.
To understand more about the potential risks of going out, check this link from the CDC: