Happy Mother’s Day!
May 12, 2017 | By admin
We celebrate the strongest women we love today, tomorrow and always! Happiest Mother’s Day to all the moms, especially to our senior mothers. May your day be special and sweet.
Here are some activities we suggest for senior moms who like to go out and about on this special occasion:
- • Mother’s Day brunch at her favorite restaurant.
- • A day at the park! Enjoy a stroll or a hike with mom. This is a perfect way to get some exercise while enjoying this special bonding activity.
- • If mom’s a sports fan, take her out to the ball game. It sure will be a good time.
- • Sign up for paint night at your local art shop. Channel your inner Da Vinci or Jackson Pollock, get that paint brush onto the canvas and enjoy an artsy time with mom.
- • One word: Shopping!
For moms who like to stay in at home:
- • Bring out the fancy China, candles, flowers, table decor and prepare mom’s favorite foods. Make her feel special and fancy with an elegant home-cooked meal.
- • If mom loves music. Play her favorite music and have a sing-a-long party.
- • Plant flowers in the garden with mom. These flowers will last a longer time than just giving her cut flowers. Light gardening with mom is a perfect way to spend quality time with her while enjoying the outdoors at the comfort of her home.
- • Read a book with mom. Take turns reading aloud. This is a fantastic way to encourage cognitive activity with mom.
- • Simply sit back with mom. Put your feet up and watch her favorite movie or TV Show.
Top Cities for Senior Home Care
- Chicago Home Care
- Houston Home Care
- Los Angeles Home Care
- New York Home Care
- Atlanta Home Care